My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yin Yang

We have a bathroom ceiling (on the main floor).  Well, I should say that the drywall is up.  Now it has to be finished.  But progress is progress.  So that's good, but....  to every yin there is a yang.

Our kitchen sink drain is backed up.  This happens every once & a while because no one in my family understands the concept of scraping dishes before putting them in the sink.  So I assumed it was the trap.  I took it off & cleaned it, no plug.  So I took off all the pipes to the wall.  Then I put a hanger through that pipe as far as I could.  No plug.  So I sent Sean up to the store to get Liquid Plumber.  I followed the directions.  Then I followed the directions again,  Then I followed the directions again.  Then I dumped the whole bottle of goop down the drain.  It is draining slow, too slow to wash dishes in the sink.

So I spent half an hour last night washing our dishes in the tub.

There are people who don't have a major crisis everyday.  I'm not one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment