My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flying


What is "Flying?"


Yesterday I put all daily & other repeating items on my Google calendar. Today's Morning Routine went pretty well:

  1. Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face
  2. Looking at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom (calendar instead)
  3. Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes (corner of wool room by chair - full of laundry
  4. 5 Minute Room Rescue (Sean's TV Room) set your timer and go!
  5. What's for Dinner? Pork Chops
  6. 15 Minutes Decluttering (cleaned old unused files off of my laptop (the hd was full)
    I still need to sort through pictures and music. I bought DVD-r Discs to save stuff to.
So today I will declutter my wool room for 15 minutes. I did start a load of laundry and have 2 more loads ready to go. Right now (8:30) I am sitting and blogging drinking a cup of lukewarm coffee and water. Must drink more water (put that in my tasks on google) On to the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment