My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Feeling better, well emotionally at least


I was pretty down after the diagnosis. Then the occupational therapy was shocking. Then the results of the MRI (erosions confirmed) was just the last straw. On top of everything, I was still not on any treatment. I felt like I was in limbo.

Yesterday, though, I started methotrexate. I am on half the maximum dose for 2 weeks then I bump up to the max (20mg). This is taken once a week, so I decided Monday night would be my dose, then all day Tuesday I can rest.

I finally picked up my knitting last night. I hadn't knitted since Thursday's knit night. I am working on a short sleeve tee. I can't wait to wear it. I used Elizabeth Zimmerman's percentage raglan as the main pattern, but I adapted the shape using the techniques in Big Girl Knits. Waist shaping and bust darts along with lower rounded neckline. (not too low though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment